- Sanitising of all touch points like escalators, lifts, door handles and bathrooms, which will be an ongoing process during the day.
- Extra staff will be made available for this and will not impact on our normal cleaning routines.
- We will be putting hand sanitizers in public areas for the use of guests, and especially at entrance points and bathrooms.
- All back of house and staff areas will carry the same precautions
- Chemical make up sheets will be available for inspection and will come from Steiner Hygiene who are our group supplier.
- All floor management have been briefed with regards to identifying potential cases and have been briefed to been on the lookout for possible symptoms.
- The security team, who man or floors and doors have had the same brief.
Action in case of infection
- We have established a separate room, as advised by our medical contract company, to which any person who may be identified as a risk, will be taken.
- This room is not in the main part of the building and is not airconditioned.
- We have a 24hr ambulance service on site, with paramedics, who are trained to identify according to health regulations, whether that person should be transported for further screening, or not
- The person will then be transport to a health facility to have with further tests.